ZPlayer 3.9.1 apk
- Improved application startup and navigation speed
- Added Polish language
- Added new Live Events services powered by SongKick.
- Improved context menu options
- New Album Art editor layout
- Added option to search tracks from JumpTiles for songs
- Added media preview in File Browser
- Improved data usage / caching
Welcome to ZPlayer a Windows Phone 7 / Zune themed media player. Zplayer has become a favorite of many music enthusiasts, who want more than the average music or video player on their mobile devices. It wears a Windows Phone 7 / Zune theme, and so keeps the minimalistic user interface, but incorporates more features into one application than any Android music player available!
ZPlayer offers: Music album reviews, artist biographies, artist top tracks, top songs, top albums, similar artists, similar albums, artist events*, song lyrics*, last.fm scrobbling, last.fm ‘now playing’ status updates, last.fm ‘likes’ submissions
- Video and Audio podcasts streaming and downloads, podcast searching, podcasts subscriptions, podcast resuming.
- Online radio streaming (with metadata), radio searching, radio favorites***
- Music library listening history, Automatic playlists (favorite songs, new songs), playlist creation
- ID3 Tag editing for songs and whole albums, album art editing*, ID3 tag information for songs, cross-playlist adding and removing of tracks,
- Video playback, editable ‘music videos’, and ‘movies’ directories
- Music weekly charts featuring top artists, top tracks, and track favorites of community users
- Browse the albums sections not in your library and even get the album prices, 30 seconds audio samples of tracks, and “Buy” links to the albums.
- Audio Equalizer, Bass boost, Virtualizer, Automatic EQ (based on track genre) **
ZPlayer now fully supports ICS, Status Bar+, and features 5 beautiful widgets, which give different functionality. Cool features, including artist background images and panoramas, selectable background images (High memory devices) Zplayer supports, English, French, Italian and Portuguese languages
+Swiping the homescreen to the left/right shows the ‘current playing’ song and listening history. +To jump to the ‘now playing’ screen, use the volume controls to reveal the music controls, and then tap on the track or artist name.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it before using this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects. ** For device sporting Android 2.3+ *** For devices sporting Android 2.2+
Password link = devitrianto.com