Volume Ace 2.9.0 apk
• Several bugfix
• fixed some issue with the widgets.
• Added option to enable/disable the “Remember Tone” feature. Off by default, enable it if you where using it.
• Some changes to the UI.
Volume Ace 2.9.0, Your device volume settings at finger tip.
Volume Ace is a Volume Manager that allow you to fast and easily manage your device volume levels. You can create profiles and switch or select them straight from the widgets. Schedule profiles to apply automatically.
• Profiles : Create your own volume presets. Now each profile can save his own Ringtone, Notification and Alarm tone.
• Scheduler : Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
• Plugs : Automatically switch to profiles of choice when plugging Earphones, Desk or Car.
• Set Mode(From widget too): Silent, Vibration & Normal.
• Cycle through profiles by tapping widget
• Tone picker for Ringtone, Notification and Alarm
• Sounds while adjusting volume (using the actual tone)
• Widgets with volume levels and profiles
• Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen (Default, blue, green, red, white, Vintage)
• Volume Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
• Bluetooth volume
• Localization: Cs,De,Da,En,Es,Fr,Ko,He,It,Iw & Ru.
> If you have questions or problems, please E-Mail us, we can’t reply to comments…
* Tablets aren’t fully supported yet, you may experience graphical issues.
Tags: Volume Control Audio Manager Sound Settings Toggle Profiles Scheduler Auto switch desk car headphones
This is as close as I get to the old days on the BlackBerry where you could set a volume profile, then relax and know you won’t miss anything, ever. For some reason Android makes this a pain, especially with the recent ICS changes (link between Ringtones and Notifications that can’t be disabled without special programming skills). The only thing I really want is a skin to make it look like a “stock” ICS android system app (blue circle sliders on black background). Apart from that no complaints. Thanks!