Unit Converter Plus 188.8.131.52 apk
* Bug fix for new Keypad on non-english locales.
Unit Converter Plus 184.108.40.206,Unit Converter Plus is a simple and friendly unit converter with a clean user interface. Unit Converter Plus has everything you loved about the original Unit Converter and a whole lot more. Some of the new features include:
* Currency conversions for 165 countries ( vs 60 in the original).
** NEW – Ability to search for unit by name and show all categories that unit is found in **
* The ability to create custom units for nearly every category(**) ( so if a unit is missing and you know the conversion factor you can add it yourself). (**) there are a few categories that do not currently allow for custom units… please email me if you have questions.
* A new Calculator section with a Tip Calculator and a simple 4 function calculator.
* More preference options including setting the initial start up screen (to be able to jump to your favorite section automatically) and the option to show results in scientific notation.
* The ability to search and filter units in the drop-down list.
* Optimized to be faster and more efficient.
* Works with Android 2.3 and has Apps2SD for Froyo (and above).
Please try out and read the 6700+ reviews for the original Unit Converter which has over 1,000,000+ downloads. If you liked the original you will not be disappointed with Unit Converter Plus!
** Tips & Tricks **:
** You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter Main List. Also, you can toggle the filter on/off with menu item.
** To change or delete “Quick Launch” shortcut, Long Press the icon and a menu will pop-up to allow you to change or remove the shortcut.
** If your on-screen keypad doesn’t show a decimal point, you can try switching back to using the full keyboard layout by going to Preferences -> Use Full Keyboard Layout.
** By default when you open the currency screen and it’s been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto Update Currency.
** If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
** If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me via email: email@example.com.
Note: Internet permission is required for currency conversion. The ONLY internet it uses is to download the currency rates.
Unit Converter Plus 220.127.116.11
Password link = devitrianto.com