The Battery Pro 2.12 apk
- PROCESSES – manage android processes , control your battery. Root mode(activate in settings) kill all processes.
- STATISTICS – get detailed statistics about battery, day , week , month, temperature, voltage, life. Get estimations when is next charge
- AM/PM – 24:00h mode
- Root mode
Manage your battery with style and efficiency. Fully customizable widgets HD quality and stylish battery indicator for your android device.
Get estimates for battery life and battery charge time. Toggle system functions (sound,wifi,bluetooth,gps,data,…) all in one place to reduce your battery drain.
- PROCESS MANAGER – handle your processes, get process overview.
- STATISTICS – get detailed information about battery, life/temperature/voltage for day/week/month , next charge prediction, average charge time for 1% , and much more information!!
Application is optimized and uses very little battery, test with other application to check battery use in background.
- battery level indicator in notification bar with battery life and charge estimate, power source status
- home screen widgets (1×1) HD quality (tablets supported) – displays level or temperature with level
- widget (1×2) displaying estimates and battery level
- widget 1×4 with battery level, life and charge remaining also displaying system toggles status
- change orientation, frames, liquid, liquid color, opacity, orientation, background transparency
- battery information
- battery level graph (levels for last 15 changes)
- system togglers (wifi, bluetooth, gps, data syncronization, data traffic, device orientation, airplane mode, brightness, sound)
- custom brightness level (set your own values for toggle)
- motorola 10% fix (use only on motorola devices if you have wrong battery level displayed)
- android 4.2 JELLY BEAN FEATURE, ability to add all widgets to lock screen
Important information & FAQ:
- this app is tested only for stock android systems and should work from FROYO 2.2 and up
- togglers might not work on each device and there is no way we could test that (over 2000 devices)
- togglers gps and data need root or converting to system application, depends of device. If there is enough privileges application will toggle directly those options otherwise
- it will open screen where to change it manually
- to convert application to system application use tool like Titanium backup
- application displays ads but when application runs in background there is no traffic exchange by internet so ads do not have any significant impact on battery level
- make sure you just use motorola fix if you have wrong readings for battery levels, otherwise application might become laggy and increase battery drain
PRIVILEGES EXPLAINED (:
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS WIFI STATE – to read and toggle wifi state
- BLUETOOTH, BLUETOOTH_ADMIN – to read and toggle bluetooth state
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – to read gps state (not to spy on you 🙂 )
- WRITE_SETTINGS – to write all the settings toggled into device
- WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS – to write settings toggled when phone is rooted into device
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS, WRITE SYNC_SETTINGS – to read and write synchronization toggle state
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – for ads and to read airplane mode state
- INTERNET – to receive ads (only in free version)
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE – to read and write data traffic and write airplane mode state
The Battery Pro 2.12 apk
Password link = devitrianto.com