What’s in this SwiftKey 3 Keyboard 18.104.22.1687
3.0.2: Fixed some force close issues
New in SwiftKey 3:
* Smart Space – fixes typos even if you miss spaces as you type
* New look – two beautiful new themes for your keyboard
* Easier layout – larger space bar, quick punctuation key and other tweaks
* New languages – seven new languages for our international friends
* Improved prediction – the words you want, more of the time
SwiftKey 3 Keyboard 22.214.171.1247, Unlock your typing potential.
****End of Summer Sale. Get SwiftKey for 75% off****
* Webby Awards People’s Voice Winner for Innovation, 2012 *
* Mobile World Congress Award Winner for Innovation, 2012 *
Meet the world’s smartest touchscreen keyboard for Android.
SwiftKey 3 understands how words work together, giving much more accurate corrections and predictions than other keyboards. Very sloppy typing will magically make sense, even if you miss spaces, and SwiftKey 3 also predicts your next words.
* Upgrading from SwiftKey X, you may experience trouble with apostrophes or accented characters in predictions. This is because you need to update your language models. To do this, go to Settings, Languages & layouts, press menu and tap “update languages”. When “update” appears next to your language(s), press it. When you return to your keyboard things should be working properly. *
SwiftKey 3 learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog posts.
SwiftKey is among Android’s best selling apps for a reason — it transforms your keyboard, making typing a breeze and saving you hassle every day.
Here’s what’s new:
* Smart Space – adding to SwiftKey’s already cutting edge correction, Smart Space detects mistyped or omitted spaces across strings of sloppily typed words in real-time.
* Two new themes – a new theme, ‘Cobalt’, to match SwiftKey’s new look and feel, and an Ice Cream Sandwich-styled ‘Holo’ theme, as voted for by SwiftKey’s VIP community.
* An enhanced UI – a much larger space bar and smart punctuation key help improve accuracy and make it quick and easy to access common punctuation. Just tap and slide left on the period for exclamation point, or tap and slide right for question mark. No need to long-press.
* Additional languages – SwiftKey 3 now offers support for an additional seven languages, bringing the total up to 42. The new languages are Korean, Estonian, Farsi, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian and Serbian. And of course, you can still enable up to three at once.
FULL LANGUAGE SUPPORT:
Support for QWERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY, AZERTY, DVORAK, COLEMAK, Arabic, Bulgarian, Greek, Hebrew, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Russian and Ukrainian layouts.
See our FAQ, support and ideas forum at http://support.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This app does not learn from password fields and all language data learned on your device is stored on your SD card and never transferred.
Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
Ugraded 4 days before my trial version was going to expire because app is that good. Highly customizable & you can choose what apps it learns from. More intuitive predictions than Galaxy S3’s stock. The addition of arrow keys was the icing on the cake for me…was so missing the ability to quickly and PRECISELY move the cursor a couple spaces or lines like I could on Palm’s or BlackBerry’s physical keyboards. Wish it had more themes (colors). MINOR complaint. Still 5 stars. Also developer responds rapidly.
SwiftKey 3 Keyboard 126.96.36.1997