Survivalcraft 184.108.40.206 apk
Added Community Content Sharing
Can use SDCard for import/export (Android only)
Added coal blocks that burn infinitely long
Added fps limit to conserve battery
Fixed fluid flow trapping player under ice
Added ability to hide move/look pads
Added split touch controls
Added more creative settings
Trees density increased / more variation
Added massive & branching caves.
Added red and green LEDs
Controls & UI bugfixes
Adventure Mode fixes
Survivalcraft 220.127.116.11, You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, hunt and make traps. Build a shelter to survive nights and share your worlds online. Possibilities are infinite in this sandbox survival and construction game.
This is the twenty first release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a way to share community-created content. You can now browse and download worlds and block textures created by others. Import and export your worlds to SD card (no need to use Dropbox for that), and download content directly from a web link. There’s a few new electric elements like photodiodes and LEDs, and a forever burning block of coal so that you can create that nice fireplace if you wish so. Creative mode has many new options, including configurable flat terrain level, time of day and weather. Caves will be more epic and branching, and forests more dense than in 1.19.
Apart from that a host of small and large issues has been fixed, and there are more control options that previously.
Survivalcraft was inspired by Minecraft, and owes much of its success to it. If you like this game, out of the respect for the creators of Minecraft, we urge you to try Minecraft Pocket Edition, which is also available in this store. This game however is not a copy of Minecraft. It takes certain ideas from it, expands on them and introduces concepts of its own into the mix. More than anything, it also pushes the boundaries of the block world genre on mobile platforms.
Update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
Password link = devitrianto.com