Sliding Messaging Pro 5.55 apk
– Smoothed out card layout more
– Bug fixes
Sliding Messaging has been completely reimagined, redesigned, and recreated with a brand new card layout for the future! You’ll get a smoother and faster layout with all of the same old options, try it out! And of course, you can still switch to the older, slower, but more customizable classic layout in settings. Also included in this change is a nice, simple, card based widget.
Sliding Messaging Pro 5.55, Easily manage text messages in a new and up to date format compliant with the Android design guidelines and visually based on the stock messaging app from Google, with added features.
– Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
– Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
– Manage old messages with a single click
– Choose between 8 different themes or make your own from scratch
– Emoji support
– Quick reply popup
– Multi-window support for Galaxy Note
– Light Flow support
– Support for sending and viewing picture and group messages
– Share via dialog for sharing content such as web links, etc
– 6 additional themes
– Option to choose background images for conversations menu and message list
– Custom text color options
– Custom animations
– Lots more coming in the future…
MMS success will depend on your APN settings from your carrier currently, confirmed working on GSM carriers in the US, and should work on most carriers.
For startup speed issues, be sure to check the option in advanced settings for “run as background service”.
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
When using this app, do not disable the stock messaging app as I use it to permanently save messages to the phone. You can however, disable notifications for it so that you don’t receive 2 of them.
Please remember the app is still in beta and evolving every day. Let me know if something is missing or not working how you feel it should and I will do my best to correct it!
– Jeremy Feinstein for his SlidingMenu on GitHub
– Google for their stock messaging app off of which this app is visually based
– Alexey Slavutsky for Russian translation
– Felix Hopfer for German translation
– Mahyeddin Rahmane for French translation
– Antonio Porcelli and Enrico Speranza for Italian translation
– Tobias Prahl for Swedish translation
– Alireza Afkar for Persian translation
– Kamil Wojtczyk for Polish translation
– Cyanogenmod for emoji icons
– AleDB for the icon