Sidebar Pro 184.108.40.206 apk
What’s in this Sidebar Pro 220.127.116.11 apk
Mega Update Version 18.104.22.168
– Windows taskbar style running indicators; Brighter for foreground app.
– Added handles to the Swipe Edge for more intuitive height adjustment.
– Enabled caching of App Drawer, and App Selector.
– Fancy Animations now available in Settings.
– Widgets are now called Toggles; Running Apps widget deprecated due to redundancy.
– Live Running Apps no longer persistent after swiping away.
– Enhanced swipe detection to prevent taps from registering.
Sidebar Pro 22.214.171.124,
“The greatest discovery you will make” – Android Authority
It’s fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple – yet elegant.
– Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
– Live running apps and running indicators
– Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
– Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
– Starts on boot
– Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
– Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
– Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality – elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
– Unlimited items!
– Right side swipe!
– Live Running apps!
– Live Running indicators!
– Task Management!
– Lock items!
– Custom icons!
– Full settings!
– Adjust width!
– Adjust opacity!
– Choose color scheme!
– Disable notification!
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
– Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
– Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
– Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority’s Top 7 Apps of the week
– Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
– Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
– Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
Sidebar Pro 126.96.36.199
Password link = devitrianto.com