Profile Scheduler+ 2.1.5 apk
– Fixed crash when selecting specific wifi in rule setting for JB.
– Fixed issue when delete and re-add the same rule type.
Profile Scheduler+ 2.1.5, Wifi disconnect not detected appears to be a Jelly Bean issue.
Airplane toggle not working in 4.2 – Blocked by Google.
Please refer to the FAQ for more info:
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Full features and without ads:
– unlimited rules
– up to 50 whitelist contacts
– widget to change profile, activate countdown timer
– profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
Lots of features, flexible and most importantly it’s very simple to configure and use.
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends. Please do not ask question in your reviews as Google doesn’t allow developer to respond to user reviews. If you encountered any problem, kindly check the online FAQ or contact me before leaving any bad comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Profile Scheduler allows you to edit and create profiles and activate them the way you like. You will no longer need to change back to normal volume level manually after a meeting or a movie.
5 default profiles are available: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
– Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
– Vibrate for incoming call and notification
– Phone Ringtone
– Notification Ringtone
– Airplane mode
– Mobile Data
– GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
– Speaker Mode
– Haptic Feedback
– Audible touch tone
– Brightness – Automatic, Default or Custom
– Screen timeout – 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
– Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
– Launch application
– Support ‘Volume Locker’
– Rule prioritization
– Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
– Backup & Restore user data
– Option for to disable scheduler/rule
– Rule prioritization
– 2 color themes
– 12/24 hours display
– Countdown timer
Translation credits to:
– Jan (Dutch)
– Petr (Czech and Slovak)
– Elijah, Francois (French)
– Alexandr (Russian)
– Robert (German)
– Pedro (Spanish)
– Leo Yang (Taiwanese Chinese)
– Abu Iyad (Arabic)
For change log please visit:
Profile Scheduler+ 2.1.5
Password link = devitrianto.com