Press (Google Reader) 1.1.4 apk
- Fixed syncing issues
Press (Google Reader) 1.1.4, Press is a Google Reader app that is all about the reading experience. It has been designed with the purpose of making your news easier to read. Quickly move from screen to screen and effortlessly manage the articles you want and the ones you don’t.
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every page.
Note: This app requires a Google Reader account to sync your RSS subscriptions.
- No ads
- Syncs with Google Reader
- Quick article navigation
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Offline reading support
- Clean reading environment
- Simple swipe navigation
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- Press the favicon to next to an article to “fast mark” the articles as read/unread
- Long-press the favicon to have the option to mark all older articles as read
- When reading an article, double-tap any image to get a closer look
- Also, tap the article title to read it in the browser
We hope you enjoy using Press.
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. And also let us know what we can do to make the app better for you.
Press (Google Reader) 1.1.4
Password link = devitrianto.com