Poweramp Music Player FULL v2.0.8-build-523 apk
What’s in this Poweramp Music Player FULL v2.0.8-build-523 apk
- build-523: Route Media action bar button to change active audio output (active, e.g., when BT stereo headset is connected, Android 4.1.2+)
- build-523: improved call/BT handling during connection/disconnection
- build-523: more accurate crossfade/fading handling
- build-523: fixed OpenGL issue with Multiwindow feature
- build-523: few other fixes
Poweramp Music Player FULL v2.0.8-build-523, Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitter @Poweramp2 to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Full Changelog for 2.0.6-build-508
- fixed issue with HTC Sensation XL @ ICS
- smoother post-notification resume
- some bluetooth track info support (where supported by device/stock player – Motorolas and Samsungs). Optional album/artist can be included into title for title-displaying-only BT devices (Settings/Misc/Tweaks)
- polished widgets for various devices/ROMs
- stability improvements
- improved notification controls
- added HTC Sound Enhancement support (HTC FX @ Tone/Vol screen, doesn’t work on HTC One X)
- German (thanks to Vincent T.)
- Italian (thanks to Luigiantonio Calò)
- Spanish (thanks to Luis Gallón, Jose Martin)
- Chinese Traditional (thanks to Jane Zhang, KaiChing Chang)
- HTC One X support
- Meizu MX support
- support for Dolby effect on HTC DHD
- settings revamp
- action bars support for Honeycomb/ICS
- additional action bars options for ICS
- improved build-in skins for tablets
- background folders scan
- additional scanning options
- added workaround for rare Samsung CPU related crash
- few other bug fixes and improvements
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Freeze/too slow folders/library scan
A. You have (semi)broken SD card. Please check your SD card for errors on computer or try another SD card.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Poweramp 2.0 widget becomes white/doesn’t work on phone reboot
A. This can happen if something blocks Poweramp from starting on reboot and updating the widget – task managers, auto-start tweaking. If you use such apps/tweaks, you may need to add Poweramp (or/and WidgetPack) to exceptions list.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download “Poweramp Classic Skin” on Market.
1.) Install Google Play Installer.apk
2.) Run “Installer cracked GooglePlay” and press “Install and Reboot”.
3.) Enable Internet.
4.) Install PowerAMP Unlocker.apk
5.) Install PowerAMP v2.0.8.apk
6.) Run PowerAMP. Done.
Tutorial: (Thanks to kaltorak)
1.) Install PowerAMP v2.0.8.apk: [Don't Run] (Then go to Apps -> PowerAMP -> Click Force stop then click Clear data)
2.) Install PowerAMP Unlocker.apk: [Don't Run] (You can Force stop/Clear data on Unlocker just in case)
3.) Install Lucky Patcher [Don't Run]
4.) Run PowerAMP v2.0.8 once (don’t run the PowerAMP unlocker app, just run the actual PowerAMP v2.0.8 app one time – and you should see the “Thanks for purchasing Full version” popup window)
5.) Exit PowerAMP
6.) Go to Apps -> PowerAMP -> Click Force stop (Don’t click Clear data this time)
7.) Run Lucky Patcher and run the custom patch ( patch.by.sanx_com.maxmpz.audioplayer) on PowerAMP
8.) Run PowerAMP v2.0.8 and it should work fine now. (You can check by going to Settings -> About – You shouldn’t see that upsidedown orange triangle anywhere about the license being invalid)
* If not full, please patch again and reboot.
Poweramp Music Player FULL v2.0.8-build-523
Password link = devitrianto.com