PocketInvEditor Pro 1.9.0 apk
Added new slab types from Minecraft PE 0.7.3
Removed most of the backup detection code to avoid “backups not supported” error on Gingerbread devices
Added mob icons in map renders in Edit Terrain
PocketInvEditor Pro is an inventory editor for Minecraft Pocket Edition. With this tool, you can give yourself more blocks and items without writing a single hexadecimal digit or connecting to a computer.
Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
- Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
- Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds – edit type id, damage value, and amount!
- List of item IDs built into the app – just click “Browse”!
- One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
- This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE – it can only give existing items.
PocketInvEditor Pro 1.9.0
Password link = devitrianto.com