Music Player (Remix) 1.2.2 apk
- (Bug Fix) On some devices, like Galaxy SIII, the app would lock up under certain conditions.
- (New Feature) Display current song info on bluetooth devices.
- (New Feature) When browsing a genre, list songs or albums in the genre.
- (Enhancement) Add a “…” button next to each Fave.
- (Enhancement) Add landscape layout to the mini-player on phones.
- (Enhancement) If a lyric search fails, capitalize the words in the song name.
- Easter Egg #2
- Bug fixes
Music Player (Remix) 1.2.2., Music Player (Remix) is an advanced music app for Android designed from the ground up to be powerful, yet user-friendly and fun to use.
The app has a large assortment of features, many of which you won’t find in any other music app. They include:
- Large, finger-friendly controls on phones and tablets. Tap the album art to pause/play & skip tracks.
- While using other apps, swipe from the bottom of the screen to reveal the “mini-player” allowing you to control your music and view/edit your Now Playing list without leaving other apps.
- Any time you add songs to your device, the app will issue a notification which when tapped will load those songs into a playlist and play them.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the bottom to reveal music controls and the Now Playing list.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the right side to access your music library, search function, help, preferences, and aesthetic options including wallpaper & menu color customization.
- From anywhere within the app, swipe from the left side of the screen to access your faves (one-touch access to songs/albums/artists), playlists, and autolists (auto-generated playlists based upon your listening habits).
- 5 customizable quick shortcuts are available on the Now Playing screen. Assign various functions to each one included Add to Playlist, Save bookmark, Lyrics, Share song, View YouTube video, and much more.
- All screens are optimized for portrait & landscape orientations.
- The Now Playing screen has been optimized for 7″ & 8.9″/10″ tablets.
- All library browsing screens have several display & sorting options.
- Save bookmarks in a song & visual markers will appear on the scrubber bar. Tap prev/next to jump between bookmarks or use the “View Bookmarks” option to select a bookmark.
- Any time you play a song, a bookmark is automatically saved when you leave the song. To go back to the previous play position in a song, use the “View Bookmarks” option.
- Download album art for any song or album. Select from several choices with different image resolutions. Album art is embedded directly in the music files.
- Download lyrics for a song which are embedded directly in the music file (or optionally saved in an external text file). Pinch/zoom the lyrics to change the font size. Feel like singing along? Use the karaoke feature to record yourself as you view the lyrics.
- Advanced playlist management including drag/drop song re-ordering & multi-add mode. While in multi-add mode, go to any screen within the app and tap songs/albums/artists/genres/composers to quickly add them to the playlist.
- When viewing an artist, swipe between the song list, the album list, and the artist’s wiki page. Wiki options are also available for albums, genres, and composers.
- 5 band equalizer with built-in presets, bass boost, and virtualizer.
- Last.fm scrobbling with caching during internet outages (no external app required).
- Stylish 4×1 & 4×2 home screen widgets with customizable color & opacity.
- Various lock screen control options including basic controls (ICS+), advanced mini-player controls (ICS+), or the 4×2 widget (Android 4.2+).
- Fine-tuned controls for quickly skipping backward and forward by 5/30/60 seconds. Long-tap the pause/play tap area to reveal (or hide) the controls.
- And much, much more!!!
We hope you enjoy using Music Player (Remix). If you have any questions about the app, feel free to contact us via email or Twitter (@MusicRemixApp or @Hedami).
BROADCAST_STICKY: Broadcasting current song info
WAKE_LOCK: Keeping the music service running while music is playing
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Reading karaoke files & album art temp files
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Storing lyric data, album art data, & karaoke files
INTERNET: Downloading lyrics, album art, wiki info, last.fm scrobbling, and youtube video links
RECORD_AUDIO: Recording karaoke sessions
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Displaying the mini-player