Missed It! v4.1.7 apk
- Now, if Missed It! is installed on a JellyBean 4.3 system, it will make use of the new notification APIs instead of Accessibility Services, enabling an higher control over application notifications:
- Once an notification is dismissed from the status bar, it will be also automatically dismissed from Missed It!.
- When Missed It! service is started, it will retrieve currently active notifications and update widgets and shared elements accordingly.
Get information about the number of missed calls, unread SMS, unread e-mail messages and notifications from virtually any application a glance with this simple yet very customizable widget. On Jelly Bean 4.2, Missed It! widgets can be placed on the system lockscreen. For previous versions of Android, you will need any lockscreen replacement application.
Missed It! must be enabled as an Accessibility Service to be able to receive application notifications (‘Settings » Accessibility » Accessibility services’).
- Reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and pending voicemails.
- If you use Gmail or K-9 Mail, you can obtain the number of unread messages of each account individually. In the case of Gmail, you can also select which label to monitor.
- Also reports notifications from any application that uses the notification bar to report events (including WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, e-mail clients, etc).
- Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card) and styles (bold, italic, underline).
- Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
- Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
- Represent numbers as text.
- Resizable widget on ICS. With previous Android versions, there are multiple widget sizes available (user can select which sizes appears in widget list).
- Compatible with WidgetLocker and Nova Launcher Prime Unread Counts feature. Both of these applications can use Missed It! as a provider for unread counters.
- DashClock extension included, allows to receive generic application notifications on your DashClock widget.
Missed It! v4.1.7
Password link = devitrianto.com