HaxSync for Facebook 2.9 apk
- Added an option for syncing your Facebook profile with your own contact entry.
- Facebook friend’s middle names and titles are now ignored by default.
- Minor Bugfixes
Tired of Facebook not getting the attention it deserves on Android? HaxSync is the solution! It provides perfect integration of Facebook data with your Android device. Here are just some examples of what it does:
- High-resolution contact images synchronized from Facebook. (up to 720×720 pixels on Jelly Bean!) Uses face-detection to get the cropping just right.
- Touchable (opens the Facebook App or mobile Facebook site) status updates in Android’s “People”-App, complete with like- and comment count; including thumbnails for picture posts and YouTube videos.
- Synchronization of Facebook Events (including attendee lists!) and/or birthdays into your device’s calendar, including (optional) reminders.
To top it off, every feature is highly configurable and can be disabled if unwanted. Don’t like the way HaxSync cropped one of your contact images? Crop it yourself using the Contacts Manager. Want a different color for your calendars? Feel free to change it! HaxSync is being actively developed, with new features and bugfixes arriving on a regular basis.
If you have problems/suggestions, please post here instead of giving a bad rating (I can’t answer your market ratings, so I can’t help you with your problem): https://redmine.limun.org/projects/haxsync/wiki/How_to_report_an_issue
If you’re wondering about the permissions HaxSync uses and what it needs them for, take a look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al4pTgdMpp-ndHRBUER1WFVtNzVZVVYwWG1OSDJqalE#gid=0
HaxSync for Facebook 2.9
Password link = devitrianto.com