GrooVe IP – Free Calls 1.4.6 apk
If you are having trouble with an update please try a clean install. Uninstall the app, restart the device, then download and install the app again.
- Bug Fixes
- New troubleshooting setting to toggle speakerphone on/off when a call connects
Voice without Minutes!
GrooVe IP is an android app that connects to Google Voice using Voice over IP (VoIP). What this means for you is you can make free unlimited calls to any phone in the US or Canada without using your voice minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone.
This app has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
- ** NOTE ** Please ensure that your Google Voice account is associated with either a gmail or google apps account.
- ** NOTE ** To receive incoming calls you MUST go into your Google Voice account and forward calls to Google Chat.
- ** NOTE ** GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
- Google Voice℠ services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
- Google Voice℠ is a call enhancement service which will not route emergency (911) calls.
- All calls are subject to Google Voice℠ calling rates. Currently calls within the US & Canada are free. Complete rate information can be found https://www.google.com/voice/b/0/rates. Rates are subject to change at any time by Google, Inc.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/). This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org). This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (email@example.com).
This product uses the Iksemel XML parser and Jabber protocol library. The use of the Iksemel library is governed by the GNU Lesser General Public License. The details of licensing terms and condtions for GNU Lesser GPL are available here (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html).
Speex is used for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
GrooVe IP – Free Calls 1.4.6
Password link = devitrianto.com