full!screen+ 1.5.2 apk
What’s in this full!screen+ 1.5.2 apk
› Added battery-, wifi- and bluetooth-infos in notificationpanels header
(this requires the new permissions)
› Support for big notifications in JellyBean
› Changed unit for size of toucharea to dip (density independent pixel)
› Fixed lost ability to accept calls on some phones
› Added info- and contact-dialogs
full!screen+ 1.5.2, Full screen for tablets!
Automatically hide the systembar depending on currently active app. Use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is an easy, automated, light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails…
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notification…
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
This plus-Version provides an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *puff* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don’t have to care!
!! Please get the free version first to make sure your system is supported !!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
- Also the well known “swipe-to-kill” option currently is not possible. (The information used for the recent-apps-list is handled by Android itself and it is not possible to remove items from that list.)
tags: fullscreen – full screen – hide bottom bar – hide system bar
More Info about this apps, screenshots, feature, etc go to the Google Play Store
Download Links Below
Password link = devitrianto.com
Download full!screen+ 1.5.2 (v1.5.2) apk Via Sendspace (Resumable)
Download full!screen+ 1.5.2 (v1.5.2) apk Via Mirrorcreator (Multiple Mirror)
Download full!screen+ 1.5.2 (v1.5.2) apk Via Zippyshare (No waiting & Fast)