ES File Explorer File Manager 126.96.36.199 apk
What’s in this ES File Explorer File Manager 188.8.131.52 apk
1)Click the first(favorite) button to access external sd
2)Mail to us to join new 3.0 beta test
1.Support add multi accounts for cloud
2.Support root mode for x86 cpu
3.confirm one key install
one key operations for root,pause music play on incoming calls;
google drive,skydrive,amazon s3,box.net,sugarsync,dropbox,unbuntu one,yandex;
Next? Your advice!
ES File Explorer File Manager 184.108.40.206, ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One), FTP client, and Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free.
You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
The app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
Over 100 million downloads globally!
Rated one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer currently supports 31 languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korean,French, Spanish, Italian, German,
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese (Br), Portuguese (Pt),Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Hebrew,
Greek, Polish, Vietnamese, Slovak, Hindi, Malay, Swahili, Persian,
Thai, Romanian, Arabic, Serbian, Turkish, Czech, and Swedish.
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0,4.1 and 4.2. Android 1.5/1.6/2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake version.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click — includes a simple widget for automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. To use this feature, you must have ES Task Manager module installed.
* Root Explorer — the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and many more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so please do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, or any issues you may have.
1) Cannot find external sd cards, devices (Samsung Galaxy S III, etc.)?
:Click the Favorites button to bring up your external memory cards.
2) Cannot unhide files?
ress your phone’s menu button and go to Settings -> File Settings and select Show Hidden Files.
ES File Explorer File Manager 220.127.116.11
Password link = devitrianto.com