Electrum Drum Machine/Sampler 4.8.0 apk
- Main screen and mixer are now multitouch in android 3.0+. New menu button. Changed layouts for tablets to be more useful.
- Added small button to main screen and to mixer screen, click it to swap the pads/faders to next set of 8. Should be easier than swiping (swiping left/right still works too)
- MIDI control was not handling MIDI OFF properly (it should ignore it)
- Electrum will now keep the screen on while using the app
- Stereo spread FX per channel. You can now make a sample in stereo with stereo spread effect.
- Mute groups have been added, see Mute GRP button in sample setting dialog
Programmable drum machine.
- WAV file import – Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog.
- Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into Electrum!
- Use samples and loops to make beats and songs.
- Load up to 16 samples. Swipe Left/Right to access the next eight sample pads
- Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
- Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat.
- Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again – useful for using loops!
- Look at the MENU for more options such as ability to save and load your own custom drumkits – once you’ve loaded the sounds you like unto the pads and adjusted them you can save the settings as a drumkit, separate from the patch itself!
- RECORD samples with the microphone.
- Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
- Edit a sample’s start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
- Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
- Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
- Add FX to your samples – Reverse, Delay, Distortion, and Reverb
- Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
- Galaxy Nexus phone
- Galaxy Tablet 10.1
- Motorola XOOM
- Sample accurate playback engine.
- WAV/MIDI/Pad Export-load your song into any MIDI capable sequencer on your computer.
- Sharing – install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum’s Menu->More->Share)
Electrum has 16 sounds and you can program up to 32 patterns. A full sequencer allows you to string the patterns together into songs or longer beats. You can also play patterns “live”, switching them as the machine is playing. For multitouch devices, Electrum has a multitouch pad dialog as well (See Menu->Play Multitouch pads) where you can play just like an MPC by hitting the pads.
LATENCY OF THE MULTITOUCH PADS DEPENDS ON YOUR DEVICE. SOME DEVICES HAVE VERY BAD LAG RESPONSE. TESTED AS FAST: GALAXY TABLET, DROID X, DROID 1. KNOWN BAD: HTC DESIRE. HTC WILDFIRE IS TOO SLOW OF A DEVICE TO run Electrum effectively. Sorry, upgrade your device, it’s just too slow (523Mhz only). Please NOTE: The pads on the main screen are not designed to play real time because they are not multitouch. Use the multitouch pads for that. Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony’s ACID.
- PHONE STATE/IDENTITY – used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
- SDCARD WRITE/READ – used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
Electrum Drum Machine/Sampler 4.8.0
Password link = devitrianto.com