BSPlayer 1.8.148 apk + CPU support package (Android 4.x)
What’s in this BSPlayer 1.8.148 apk
- new HW decoding mode, should work with Nexus 10
- title for audio files is now properly updated when playing in background
- added exit application gesture
- added option to disable saving screen brightness
BSPlayer 1.8.148, This is full, ad-free version of BSPlayer with additional functionality.
BSPlayer is media player for Android smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered LAN playback.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 compatibility
- NO advertisements
- audio pre-amplification (defineable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- hardware accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption*
- dual and quad-core decoding support – significantly improve playback speed
- support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustements and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or wi-fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3′s directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go), for example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homeysoft.nexususb.importer and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum for can be found here http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/ .
- If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try reinstalling and restarting your device.
- If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn’t match) and retry the purchase.
- If you get “Not compatible with your device” from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
- BSPlayer app uses Google’s standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the app, the interval between license renewals gets longer.
If you are having any issues with licensing, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to fix the issue.
* Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (eg. on HTC HD, it is a hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all videos.
BSPlayer ARMv7 VFP CPU support
BSPlayer ARMv6 VFP CPU support
BSPlayer ARMv6 CPU support
BSPlayer ARMv5 VFP CPU support