Archos Video Player 6.0.20 apk
What’s in this Archos Video Player 6.0.20 apk
6.0.20 – December 27th, 2012
- Fix color conversion issues happening on some devices (e.g. on some Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Fix some H264 video not starting on some devices (more cases still need to be treated and are under investigation)
- Fix a crash when deleting a file that doesn’t exist on storage anymore although it remains in the media library
Archos Video Player 6.0.20, ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.