Andy (Siri for Android) 6.0 apk
What’s in this Andy (Siri for Android) 6.0 apk
- Added: Ability to read the latest text message from your inbox.
- Fixed: Problem doing navigation searches for more than one word: (such as ‘Nearest Pizza Hut’ or ‘Nearest Tim Hortons’, etc.)
- Added: New page on AndyForAndroid.com, explaining functionality of all buttons and icons: Andy’s Control Buttons and Icons
Andy (Siri for Android) 6.0,This is a full version of Andy (Siri for Android) – All features unlocked!
Andy is a voice controlled access to encyclopedic information on a vast array of topics. Ask anything. Andy covers culture and the arts, biographies and persons, geography and places, society and social sciences, history and events, natural and physical sciences, technology and applied science, religion and belief systems, health, mathematics and logic, philosophy and many other topics.
You can also ask about weather and time in any city, get answers to algebra questions, conversions, or simply ask any question just like you would do a search online.
To ask a question, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a little shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply type in your question manually to get the answer.
One of Andy’s great features is its design to work with Bluetooth headsets (A2DP only, must pair with at least one device). Andy (using your Android phone or tablet) will recognize your voice and speech, search the Internet for the best answer, and read it back to you in a clear voice. The answer will also be displayed on your device screen.
Additionally, Andy can send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and do distance measurements, time range measurements and a lot more.
Currently Supported features:
- General Questions (ask any question)
- Celebrity and famous people info (born, siblings, weight, height, etc.)
- Movie, music and other information (when released, cast, etc.)
- Android Applications (open Android apps by voice)
- Android Functions (control Android features and functions by voice)
- Browse Internet (browse the net using voice)
- Coordinates (get your current coordinates, down to a nearest address)
- Currency Conversions (Live echange rates)
- Current Location (get your current location, down to a nearest address)
- Definitions (get definitions)
- Device Information (information about your android device)
- Directions to Nearest Place
- Distance + Directions
- Distance Measurements (from one place to another)
- Email Messaging
- Flight Status (get Live flight status information)
- Holidays (how many days till …)
- Interesting Facts (many interesting facts from science, etc.)
- Live Stock Quotes (in USD)
- Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Spot Price (in USD)
- Math Functions (huge variaty of math functions supported)
- Personalization (teach Andy your name)
- Search Google (opens google with your search term pre-filled)
- Search Photos (search google photos by voice)
- Search Youtube (search videos by voice)
- Set Alarms & Wake Up times
- Set Reminders (at specific time)
- Set Reminders (in days/hours/minutes)
- Sunset/Sunrise (in any city)
- Text Messaging (text message by voice)
- Time & Date (ask for time and date in any place in the world)
- Time & Date (what day is today, tomorrow, x days from now, etc.)
- Time & Date (what’s your local date and time)
- Tip calculations (good for calculating restaurant tips)
- Voice Calls (call anyone in your address book just by using your voice)
- Weather (Live weather for your location + suggestions answer to questions such as: Do I need an umbrella, etc.)
- Weather (for any location worldwide)
- Word Spelling (will spell any word you ask for)
… and more…
Check out our manual for a list of all features at:
Andy (Siri for Android) 6.0
Password link = devitrianto.com