3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.2 apk
What’s in this 3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.2 apk
* Options to send SMS alerts & daily usage reports are again available but ONLY if you install the separate “3G Watchdog Pro SMS extension” app available on Google Play. They are located in Settings > Alerts and Settings > Misc.
These features have been requested by a number of people, so they must be useful to some extent…
* Device support: Asus PadFone 2 on ICS.
* FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.2, 3G Watchdog Pro.
Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS…) counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* 5 widget styles
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned UI
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* … and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
* Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can’t possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers’ custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers’ custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.2
More Info about this apps, screenshots, feature and etc, go to the Google Play Store
Download 3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.2 (v1.17.2) apk Mediafire