3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.0 apk
* Option to send SMS alerts (warning+critical) for local and roaming usages (** requires new permission SEND_SMS **).
* Option to send a daily usage report via SMS. See Settings > Misc.
* Billing rule to exclude local 4G (LTE) traffic.
* Roaming quota carryover.
* FIXed option “Auto disable network at xx % roaming quota used” not saved.
* FIXed unable to reset time for a one day plan period (“last started on” button hidden).
* FIXed repetitive roaming usage alert.
3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.0, 3G Watchdog Pro.
Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.0 apk mobile data (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS…) counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* 5 widget styles
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned UI
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* … and more!
3G Watchdog Pro 1.17.0 apk , Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
* Doesn’t count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 – this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the “Calculate global usage from usage by app” advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn’t count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can’t possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers’ custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers’ custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq