3D Image Live Wallpaper 2.0.6 apk
- Workaround for 4.3 gyro bug on Nexus 4 & 7 (2012). App restart may be required – Set another wallpaper then re-set 3D Image.
- Added invert pitch/roll direction options
- Added extra effect option. Colours are automatically selected based on background image.
Increase the liveliness of your Android device with this moving parallax wallpaper.
- Creates 3D effect from any image
- Includes high resolution Jelly Bean 4.2 wallpaper pack
- Efficient hardware accelerated graphics
- Adjustable movement options (Sensitivity)
- Use your own images
- Close one eye to enhance the parallax effect
- Highly responsive Parallax live wallpaper
3D depth effect works best with images with strong edges – i.e. not plain colours or smooth gradients. To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick 3D Image Live Wallpaper from the list.
Why does the app say it’s incompatible?
The app requires a gyroscope sensor, not all devices have this.
The icon is missing from the app list.
The app only appears in your Live Wallpaper list. Long-press on your homescreen and navigate to Wallpapers/Live Wallpapers, then select it from the List.
I can’t see the 3D effect
Make sure you have set the wallpaper, and use a homescreen that has several icons. Avoid using images that lack detail, such as simple gradients or shades. The parallax effect works better if you close one eye. Also try adjusting the sensitivity option.
3D Image Live Wallpaper 2.0.6
Password link = devitrianto.com