2G,3G,4G Network Monitor (F) 1.20.01 apk
What’s in this 2G,3G,4G Network Monitor (F) 1.20.01 apk
+ new widgets for mobile data switch
+ new widgets showing mobile data limit usage
+ warning when you reach mobile data limit
+ fixes and other improvements
2G,3G,4G Network Monitor (F) 1.20.01, Monitor network activity in your device with NETWORK MONITOR.
2G,3G,4G Network Monitor (FULL)
2G,3G,4G,CDMA Network Monitor with Widgets (1×1/2×1) and Notifications
!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY DESCRIPTION TO AVOID COMMENTS WHICH ARE SAYING THAT APPLICATION DOES EXACTLY WHAT IS DESCRIBED HERE !!!
- shortcut switch for network mode (2G/3G/CDMA) by widget and notification icon
- enable/disable mobile data by widget
- shows current network status (2G/3G/4G… or EDGE,UMTS,LTE…)
- network monitor / counter traffic for applications – shows, which application use your data most
- network monitor / counter traffic for mobile data (day, week, month, year)
- network monitor / counter traffic for Wi-Fi (day, week, month, year)
- graphs (bar/pie) and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
- graphs (bar/pie) and statistics for network usage (2G,3G,4G,../GPRS,EDGE,UMTS,HSDPA,…)
- notification when signal is lost
- notification when mobile data limit is reach
- 5 color schemes
- no advertisement
Application detect following networks:
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
Difference between LITE and FULL version:
Main difference between FULL and LITE version is that LITE version shows only ONE day. If you want to monitor more than ONE day, please buy FULL version. Always try LITE version before you buy FULL version to avoid any misunderstanding. Some users complain that they have to pay for it. This is not true. They can develop it by themselves. May then they will understand, that development is very time consuming and it can´t be done for free.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it, like PowerTutor (free). Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
If you have suggestion, comment, bug report or language correction, please use first “Feedback” in Menu – Preferences. It is very hard to help you, if you only criticize application without additional information on the Google Play.
For more information visit my website: