2G,3G,4G Network Monitor (F) 1.19.03 apk
What’s in this 2G,3G,4G Network Monitor (F) 1.19.03 apk
+ New graphs (BAR/PIE) independent on Internet connection (permission removed)
+ 5 color schemes
- New widgets & widget previews
- Added option to RESET statistic
- Added option to customize update interval – default interval is 60 minutes for data, it is optimal for month statistic, but if you need daily statistic, set less
- Decrease battery consumption
2G,3G,4G Network Monitor (F) 1.19.03,
2G,3G,4G,CDMA Network MonitorWidget (1×1) for:
- fast network mode change
- enable/disable mobile data
- showing current status with statistics
- network monitor/counter traffic for mobile data and Wi-Fi
- notification when signal is lost
- no advertisement
!!! READ CAREFULLY DESCRIPTION TO AVOID ANY COMMENTS WHICH ARE SAYING THAT APPLICATION DOES EXACTLY WHAT IS DESCRIBED HERE !!!
This application does (check screenshots to get picture, how it looks):
- shows current network status on widget and/or on notification icon
- shows current mobile data status on widget and/or on notification icon
- enable/disable mobile data by one tap on widget (2G-3G Mobile Data)
- opens network setting for switching by one tap on widget (2G-3G Shortcut)
- shows statistic how many bytes applications transferred (network traffic counter)
- shows statistic how many bytes device transferred over mobile network and over Wi-Fi (network traffic counter)
- shows statistic how long device is in some network (GPRS, UMTS, LTE, CDMA, etc.)
Application shows following statuses:
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
Difference between FULL and LITE version is that LITE version shows only one day in statistic. If you like this application, consider buy FULL version. Always test Lite version before you buy Full version to avoid any misunderstanding!
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
For more information visit my website:
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it, like PowerTutor (free).
If you have suggestion, comment or bug report, please use first “Feedback” in Menu – Preferences. It is very hard to help you, if you only criticize application without additional information on the Market.
Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.